Wearing a school uniform immediately helps children to feel part of the school community. On a practical level, it saves a lot of ‘fuss’ in the mornings!
All items can all be purchased online from:
Our school uniform consists of :
• Plain navy skirt, pinafore, trousers or jogging bottoms
• Plain pale blue polo shirt preferably with the school logo
• Plain navy blue cardigan/ jumper/ fleece with the school logo. NO Hoodies
• Plain grey /black / navy / white tights
• Plain white or grey socks
• Plain black footwear (no trainers)
• Plimsolls for indoors (non-marking sole)
• Blue gingham dress or navy shorts in the summer
• Plain white T-shirts preferably with the school logo and navy shorts
for P.E (not required for Nursery)
• Woolenwick Drawstring bag for shoes/ plimsolls/ P.E kit
• Woolenwick School Book bag
• Wellington boots (to be in school at all times for Forest Schools and outdoor learning)
Please note, children are not allowed to wear boots or wellington boots inside the school. If your child wears wellington boots on the way to school s/he must have a change of school shoes for lunchtime and playtimes.
It is important that children with long hair have it tied back securely.
In line with all Stevenage schools uniform policies, extreme hairstyles such as Mohicans or shaved tramlines/patterns are not allowed.
Please note for health and safety reasons we do not have the space in our cloakrooms for the larger style ruck sacks, bags including carrier bags.
Please label all clothes with your child’s name.