Wearing a school uniform immediately helps children to feel part of the school community. On a practical level, it saves a lot of ‘fuss’ in the mornings!
Our uniform supplier is:
SMARTY SCHOOLWEAR STEVENAGE
Park Place Plaza
Please purchase Stick On School Name Labels For Clothes & Personal Items via:-
- No sewing or ironing needed. Stick on clothes labels.
- One pack labels everything - clothes, shoes, & lunch boxes.
- Over 6,000 reviews, millions in use, & supplied since 2003.
- Free postage and sent out same working day all year round.
Our school uniform consists of :
- Plain navy skirt, pinafore, trousers or jogging bottoms
- Plain pale blue polo shirt preferably with the school logo
- Plain navy blue cardigan/ jumper/ fleece with the school logo. NO Hoodies
- Plain grey /black / navy / white tights
- Plain white or grey socks
- Plain black footwear (no trainers)
- Plimsolls for indoors (non-marking sole)
- Blue gingham dress or navy shorts in the summer
- Plain white T-shirts preferably with the school logo and navy shorts for P.E (not required for Nursery)
- Woolenwick Drawstring bag for shoes/ plimsolls/ P.E kit
- Woolenwick School Book bag
- Woolenwick school fold away acorn bag
- Wellington boots (to be in school at all times for Forest Schools and outdoor learning)
- Named water bottle, filled with fresh water every day,
Forest School uniform:
- Long sleeved tops.
- Long trousers.
- Bring an extra layer, perhaps a fleece, to go under the coat..
- Coats should be both warm and waterproof. If your child’s coat is not waterproof, consider sending a packable rain jacket to wear over their warm winter coat.
- Thick socks or two pairs perhaps because wellies can make your feet feel cold.
- Gloves, a scarf and a warm hat.
Please note, children are not allowed to wear boots or wellington boots inside the school. If your child wears wellington boots on the way to school s/he must have a change of school shoes for lunchtime and playtimes.
It is important that children with long hair have it tied back securely.
In line with all Stevenage schools uniform policies, extreme hairstyles such as Mohicans or shaved tramlines/patterns are not allowed.
Please note for health and safety reasons we do not have the space in our cloakrooms for the larger style ruck sacks, bags including carrier bags.